Thanks to Jo over at Online Blanket Fort for the tag. I’ve been wanting to do this one for ages and was going to do it this month whether I was tagged or not 🐊
Set your Spotify (or any other music player you use) to shuffle and post the first 10 songs that come up – whatever they may be.
1. Mamma Mia – ABBA. Ever since the new movie came out I’ve been a bit obsessed….again.
2. Life in the Fast Lane – The Eagles. I like blasting this a a loud volume plus some air guitar!
3. The Memory Remains – Metallica. This shows how my tastes vary! Plus who doesn’t love a bit of Metallica!
4. Flightless Bird, American Mouth – Iron & Wine. I first found this song on the Breaking Dawn soundtrack and I’ve loved it ever since.
5. I Wonder – Mamma Mia 2 – Here We Go Again soundtrack. I told you, I’m obsessed.
6. Build me up Buttercup – The Foundations. I get a lot of my love of music from my mother, this definitely shows here!
7. Turning Page – Sleeping at Last. This is another one I got from the Breaking Dawn soundtrack. More recently it reminds me of Diana and Matthew from A Discovery of Witches.
8. Army of Two – Olly Murs. While not my favourite Olly song, I do like this one.
9. Anywhere – Rita Ora. This song is an earworm and I love it, it’s on constantly.
10. I Knew You Were Trouble – Taylor Swift. Love this song, has to be at a loud volume!
And that’s it! Hope you enjoyed that, I know I did and thankfully some of my cheesiest songs didn’t pop up!