Mystery blogger award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specify).
Ok so three things about myself 🤔
- I’ve recently returned to Australia after 2 years in the UK. My husband and I were on a working holiday and had a blast.
- I’m a very fast reader, if I don’t have anything else to do and I concentrate I can read a book the thickness of Outlander etc. In one day.
- I still get asked for I.D. even though I’m 30; I obviously have a baby face!
Now for my questions from Jo!
- What was you best ever holiday? My best is one I’ve just been on recently. The hubby and I went to Sorrento, Italy for a week and it was one of the best weeks of my life.
- Snog, Marry, Avoid. Guy’s version – Rachel, Phoebe, Monica. Girl’s version – Joey, Chandler, Ross. So this is hard for me because I’m not a major Friends fan. I’d probably go with Snog Joey, Marry Chandler and avoid Ross. Sorry everyone 🙈
- You’re on your own camping in the scary woods, it’s 2am, you hear a noise, a twig snaps, a cough outside your tent. Do you go and investigate? Now I’ve watched enough Supernatural to know that you don’t leave your tent if there’s a strange noise outside, that’s just asking to be eaten by some monster. I’d be inside my tent with a shotgun and some salt waiting for the monster to make it’s move or for Sam and Dean (mainly Dean) to come and save me.
- What came first – the chicken or the egg? Probably the chicken depending on what you believe, the egg has to come from somewhere.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? To begin with it was a teacher ( I’d been reading Anne of Green Gables alot!). Then it was an author which I would still love to do!
Now for my questions for you guys!
- Who is the most famous person you’ve ever met?
- What is your worst habit?
- If you had the chance to enter any fictional world, which one would it be and why?
- If you could pick any mythological being to be your pet/friend, which would it be?
- What is your favourite movie?
Now for my nominees!
- Princess of Pages
- Jamsu Dreams
- Fiction No Chaser
- Laughing Listener
- The Artsy Reader
- Lucy’s Bookish World
- Book Dragonism
- A Cat, A Book and a Cup of Tea
- Lili’s Blissful pages
- Writing with Wolves
I hope you all enjoy doing this, I know I did.