So the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nomimated you.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions for them.
4. List the rules and have the logo featured.
Now for my questions from Jo.
1. What are you reading right now? I actually just finished The Gilded King by Josie Jaffery.
2. Do you count you TBR read as books you actually have in your possession or as your dream reading list? A bit of both actually, I have a lot of books in my possession that I need to read but also many many books on my list that I wish to own.
3. Describe your perfect reading spot? A nice shady spot with a bit of sun. A comfy chair with snacks and music.
4. Bookmark or dogear? Bookmark all the way.
5. What is the first book you remember reading as a child? The Paperbag Princess was a big favourite when I was little.
6. What’s the one book that has had the most effect on you? Most of Traci Harding’s books beginning with The Ancient Future have had a big impact on me.
7. Favourite book fandom? It tends to vary depending on what I’m reading but usually the Harry Potter fandom.
8. Who is your book crush? Do I have to pick just one??? Rhysand (ACOTAR), Gallowglass (The All souls trilogy) and many many more
9. Books that change their cover when a movie is released based on the book -discuss. It really depends on the cover. Some they do really well and look good with the movie cover, some don’t.
10. You’re stranded on a desert island – what books would you take? How to build a raft 😛. Seriously though some very very thick books!
11. If you could meet any author, living or dead who would it be and why? How do I choose???? I’d love to meet Tolkien, Rowling, Austen and so many more. Mainly so that I could fangirl about their books and ask them how they came up with their ideas.
As I’ve already done this one before I’m not going to tag anyone as I tagged most of you in the last one but feel free to tag yourself and answer the questions below!
1. Favourite snack to enjoy while reading?
2. If you could invite any 6 people to dinner who would it be and why?
3. Favourite book to movie adaptation?
4. Favourite fairytale retelling?
5. What book are you constantly recommending to everyone?
6. How many books do you read at the one time?
7. How many books are in your Goodreads challenge and do you think you will make it?
8. Do you count audiobooks towards your reading challenges?
9. Do you prefer paperback or hardback?
10. Do you have a local library and if so do you make use of it?
11. What method do you use to pick your next read?
Hope you enjoyed this!